Coomassie Stained Gels
1. Destain gel to a clear background so that bands can be easily seen.
2. If possible take a picture of the gel prior to excision of gel bands and submit photo (photocopy or electronically) along with the sample.
3. Excise gel band(s)/spot(s) with as little excess empty gel as possible.
4. Place the gel band(s)/spot(s) into a micro centrifuge tube with some ddwater.
5. Fill out Sample Submission Form form.
6. Drop off or send samples and submission form to the facility (Note: No need to send samples on dry ice).